When you’re putting a piece of plastic from a bag inside your mouth, you want it to be safe and comfortable. And maybe taste like chocolate-covered strawberries, but, hey, we’re not scientists. We’re just an independent family business that’s obsessed with safety and having fun. That’s why we’ve gone over the top with safety testing our CE- and FDA-approved mouthguard game cheek retractors (mouthpieces).
- Watch Ya’ Mouth, The Original Mouthguard Party Game, is authentic and hilarious. Often imitated, never duplicated.
- Hampered by cheek retractors, teams attempt to read and interpret silly phrases.
- 3-10 players
Buy our Cheek Retractor 10-Pack and download the Watch Ya’ Mouth mobile app for immediate expansion and drool-worthy gameplay.
Cheek Retractor Cleaning Options:
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Hand wash with antibacterial dish detergent and hot water
- Boil for 3-5 minutes
Watch Ya’ Mouth, The Original Mouthguard Game cheek retractors comply with the following Federal Regulations:
- 16 CFR 1303 – Total Lead in Surface Coatings
- CPSIA Section 101 – Total Lead in Substrates
- 16 CFR 1500.44 – Flammability of Solids
- CPSIA Section 108 – Phthalates
- CPSIA S.106/ASTM F963-11 – Soluble Heavy Metals in Substrates
- CPSIA S.106/ASTM F963-11 – Soluble Heavy Metals in Surface Coatings